Friday, February 19, 2010

Remember "Chip Fu" from the Fu Schnickens?

Chip Fu...the cat who carried the Fu-Schnickens back in the day before Shaq sabotaged the groups career...LOL! Like six years ago I read an article that he was working on an album with Wise Intelligent from PRT and I got excited, but I never heard anything about it since then...it could be a dope album. Well, Chip Fu aka "Jungle Rock Jr." is still doing his thing. Here's a bunch of stuff he's been doing. I'd be pretty excited if he dropped an LP.

The most known piece of recent work was with Pete Rock "Ready Fe War":


Showing his fast flow skills "Chip Fu = mc squared":


Some freestyle footage over HOPs Jump Around beat:


"Love me Sensi" video...not sure what year this joint is from:


Some more live stuff - don't know the year:

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis