Sunday, February 7, 2010

I can't live my live my life this way....

For starters I HATE HATE HATE HATE Kanye West. I hate his Nike's and almost everything that comes out of his mouth. He's a phony rapper...twisting words to make the rhyme when they don't...but I do think he's a good producer (credit where due). Just wish he would produce and shut the F up and I hope to get he chance to punch him in his big mouth forcing him back into the wire.

With that said...Dilated no longer brings the heat like they used to either, but I've felt this song they dropped together for some time...since it dropped and still feel it. With that said I'm saying this is my anthem for a while and if that makes me a hypocrite I'll deal with it. But I'm just saying things need to change and I'm looking forward to make shit happen. Nuff said:

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis