Monday, April 26, 2010

last week's silence... GURU RIP

You may, or may not, have noticed the lack of any posts last week. There are two reasons behind the silence (1) I was just insanely busy and more importantly (2) with Guru's passing I honestly wasn't sure what to post. I didn't want to post all the samples from Gang Starr as I've already posted a ton of them here and on FB and frankly that speaks more to Premo vs. Guru. I also didn't want to just post my favorite GS tracks or Guru (non Premo) tracks as everyone was already doing that. I wanted to avoid a long angry rant around #fucksolar and the Guru brainwashing that lead to the death of Gang Starr and the GS Foundation years ago continuing through his death.

So I'll chalk it up to a long moment of silence out of respect. Respect due. RIP Gifted Unlimited Rhymes Universal.

AGROvate1
iLL COMPANY

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis